Change Log + UpComing
For more information, please visit: https://vipspm.chetsapp.de
- Added Dutch Language Translation
- Added actual hours in Defect and Incidents
- Dashboad update for Admin User
- Defect assign user validation fixed
- Task, Defect and Incidents list page enhancement
- color pallate move to topbar setting
- Defect and incidents filter Issue fixed
- move mandatory to non-mandatory fields in client
- Sidebar Image Setting enhancement
- Changed design of the project, task, defect, and incident details page.
- Made todo list draggable.
- Changed daily task report email template.
- Added multiple languages.
- Added timesheet module for users.
- Added appointment module.
- Added default user avatar and project logo.
- Added kanban view for defect and incident.
- Added dashboard settings for hide/show sections.
- User wise dashboard charts and display user wise records on projects, tasks, incidents list.
- Fixed reload multiple API on import user, project and task's list page.
- Change estimate hour format in project and task.
- Fixed validation messages issue in task create and edit.
- Fixed projects, tasks, incidents and defects count issue in user profile page.
- Fixed meeting create/edit validation issues.
- Fixed calander page console error.
- Create 2 filters one for all records and second for my records in tasks, defects and incidents list page.
- Remove blank boxes in taskboard page.
- Add edit button in task, incident, defect and article detail page.
- Remove charts in dashboard and display client relevant records on client login.
- Add redirection link on top widgets in dashboard page.
- Display 24 hour datetime format in date field of task detail page.
- Remove mandatory fields condition from installer email setting steps.
- Now client can redirect to user profile page, manage permission in departments detail page.
- Remove breadcrums from right side in all pages.
- Increase left sidebar breadcrum's icon size.
- Add project filter in taskboard page.
- Display generated id field on defect and incident list page.
- Update documentation. Now user can setup application on share hosting or live serve easily.
- VipsPM project suite first release